To create a Culture of Trust in our teams and organizations makes a huge difference in the well-being of the people involved, their collaboration, and their productivity. This capacity is particularly important in a time when change and adaptations are the new normal, and leadership and decision-making needs to be distributed along and across the organization.
In the last months, a series of reflections and articles on Trust were shared in the Discerning Leadership Newsletter. You can find here the different issues of the Newsletter that referred to this very relevant quality for leadership, as well as some related articles suggested.
Newsletter Issues on Trust:
- Issue 1: The mutual knowledge, intimacy, and trust
- Issue 2: Building and Maintaining Trust
- Issue 3: Extending Smart Trust
- Issue 4: Pentecost: Trusting in the Holy Spirit
Articles Suggested on Trust:
- Good leadership? It all starts with Trust by Abbey Lewis (English)
- Management behaviors that foster Employee engagement by Paul J. Zak (English)
- Move with the Speed of Trust by Stephen M. R. Covey (English)
- How to distribute Authority to everyone in your company by Justin Rosenstein (English)
- Rummaging for God: Praying Backwards through your Day (English)